2 de mar. de 2008
Welcome to My World
You just got a golden ticket to visit my world. It means you're kind of special or sort of nuts to embark upon that big adventure. Leave your shoes outside and hang your coat. Don't be scared, my world looks messy, but once you're inside you'll see how interesting it can be. Sunglasses are not allowed here, you must see all the colours. It's not an illusion if you realize everything is constantly changing, be used to it, my world is also a metamorphosis. Be ready I'm gonna play some of my characters, and mind your clothes, i might spill some ink. Choose your favourite place by the music playing in it, and how your mood is today. Make yourself comfortable and stay as long as you like. Before you go, leave me a gift, ideas, critiques and compliments are very welcome. And remember, your ticket is unlimited and has no expiry date. So you're already invited to come back again.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
 
posted by Kika Licia at 00:55 | Permalink |


0 Comments: